Our affiliates are very important to us. We do our best to treat you with the fairness and respect you deserve. We simply ask the same consideration of you. We have written the following affiliate agreement with you in mind, as well as to protect our company’s good name. So please bear with us as we take you through this legal formality.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are strong believers in straight-forward and honest communication. For quickest results please email the Programme Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read this entire agreement so you know and understand the programme rules. By registering as an affiliate you are agreeing to these terms.
1. AwesoME Inc™ Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the AwesoME Inc Affiliate Programme. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, AwesoME Inc™ refers to the product owner and publisher, Me Incorporated Limited.
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions form the “Agreement”.
The Agreement is a legally enforceable contract between Me Incorporated Limited (“AwesoME Inc”, “we” “our” or “us”) and “you”, the company or person named in the application. If you do not want to be bound by the Agreement, you must not submit an application.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Programme rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate programme, you must be a registered user of our website (http://www.awesomeendsin.me) and be approved. Applications are processed within one (1) week and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status by email as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special affiliate code and gain access to your affiliate dashboard once you become an approved member of the AwesoME Inc Affiliate Programme. The code will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Affiliates will receive up to 10% of the revenue of our products as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
You can’t claim commission on your own purchases. No commissions will be generated for those purchases that have the same refer ID to the user that made the order.
Taxes are excluded from commission amount.
If a product is discounted (on sale) commission will be calculated on the amount of the discount applied.
AwesoME Inc™ pays affiliates via a PayPal account (or by NZ Bank Direct Transfer for NZ Residents only if you choose), provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to update the information in the affiliate dashboard to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
Payments are made at the beginning of each month. The minimum threshold for payment is $50.00(NZD).
7. Order Fulfillment
AwesoME Inc™ will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorised to collect payments or sell any AwesoME Inc™ products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. To become a “reseller” you must apply to become a Wholesaler. Affiliates are not authorised to sell any of these products on Trademe, ebay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorised to give away copies of any of these products. AwesoME Inc™ will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that physical products will be shipped from AwesoME Inc™ distribution centre.
Customers who purchase products and services through the AwesoME Inc Affiliate Programme will be deemed to be customers of AwesoME Inc™. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. AwesoME Inc™ policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
AwesoME Inc™ reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the AwesoME Inc Affiliate Programme based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Programme include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by AwesoME Inc™. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Me Incorporated Ltd, AwesoME Inc™ or any other site..
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the AwesoME Inc™ brand and marketing resources
- Affiliates are permitted to use the images and design resources located on our banner page here and our inspiration page here . If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Programme manager at email@example.com and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the AwesoME Inc™ logo, logo marks or other AwesoME Inc™ website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with AwesoME Inc/Me Incorporated Ltd.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “AwesoME Inc” or “Awesome Ends In Me” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (awesomeinc.net, awesomeendsinme.net, myawesomeinc.com, awesomeinccouponcodes.com, awesome-inc.com, wpawesomeinc.com, awesomeinc.plugins.com, etc).
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by AwesoME Inc™. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
11. AwesoME Inc™ Anti-Spam Policy
AwesoME Inc™ strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Usenet, forums and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
AwesoME Inc™, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the AwesoME Inc Affiliate Programme manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At AwesoME Inc™ discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program,e, but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programmes.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to the AwesoME Inc Affiliate Programme manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either AwesoME Inc™ or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted here shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the AwesoME Inc™ websites, and all AwesoME Inc™ trademarks and logos, other AwesoME Inc™ marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
AwesoME Inc™ will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Programme, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Programme will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Programme or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Programme. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and AwesoME Inc™ will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the AwesoME Inc Affiliate Programme, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this programme and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
Back to Affiliate Dashboard