Helping Create a Happier You
We are so passionate about gratitude and how it translates into happiness and health…
The team at AwesoME Inc™ wish to help create happier and healthier individuals, because everyone deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Through our blog we share information and programmes on resilience, nutrition, mindful mediation, exercise and so much more. Focusing on creating, not just happiness but health too! Part of this is the practice of gratitude. It is something we are all capable of and have limitless capacity for, yet it is a completely under utilised way of improving your mental and physical well-being.
Through our stunning stationery and positive brand we are helping to empower our audience to take a chance on themselves.
By focusing on things like: Gratitude, Resilience, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep and Relationships; we can improve our levels of happiness and fulfillment. We soon learn that we can have a content and meaningful life with a whole lot less.
Life is wonderful in its simplicity.
We love to work with like-minded brands and businesses who share our need to get their positive message out to the world.
Our audience are 99% women, 93% are aged between 24 and 54 years, 60% live in New Zealand and 37% live in Australia.
They are highly engaged women who are looking to improve their own and their families lives through conscious changes to their physical and mental health, and by being more environmentally aware.
73% of household spending is controlled by women – Boston Consulting Group
90% OF ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SOCIAL INFLUENCE – WIRED MAG (UK)
90% OF CONSUMERS TRUST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PEOPLE THEY KNOW – THE NIELSON CO.
67% SPEND MORE ONLINE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS – BAZAARVOICE.COM
*Stats gathered from Google Analytics 28/07/17 to 28/08/17 & Facebook insights – 02/07/17 to 02/08/17
Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp are passionate about helping others create happier lives.
Friends since 2009, we discovered that we had very similar ideas and intentions, and wanted to share our combined skills in order to create a business that could change lives for the better.
Having experienced the positive benefits of gratitude and manifesting in our own lives, it seemed a natural fit to share this with others. Always on a path to help others first and foremost, AwesoME Inc™ was formed, and we have been helping people ever since.
We are continuing to grow and have gathered an amazing team of professionals to provide our audience with information and products to help improve their lives.We have grown our Facebook following to over 20,000 in under two years, as well as a very engaged private group of 1,400+ and a database of almost 3,500.
- Sponsored Posts
- Social Media Promotion
- Web Banner Advertising
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Promotion
Director/CreativeOriginally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 20+ years experience working in various design environments as a graphic designer and art director in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. She is passionate about design and loves creating beautiful products that make people happy. (more…)
- T:+64 (0)21 778 636
Director/MarketingWith a vast experience of running businesses and charitable projects, Bex wants to sprinkle happiness as far as she can, because from her own personal experience, she knows gratitude works. She lives in Taupo in the central North Island of New Zealand with her husband, three boys and numerous fur babies.
- T:+64 (0)27 222 2527
Educational Psychologist/Content WriterAs a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people. (more…)
Health & Nutrition Coach/Content WriterMichelle Yandle is a Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute., She is also an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™. (more…)
Mindfulness Coach/Content WriterVictoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 7 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life. (more…)
Physiotherapist/Pilates Instructor & New Business DevelopmentRee George is a Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor who has been teaching people how to be-well, and move-well for the past 17 years. Ree qualified with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Otago University in 1999, and has been working as a Physiotherapist both here in New Zealand, (more…)
- T:+64 (0)276 523 014
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Sleep really is one massive topic to write about. There were oh so many ways I felt I could propel myself into the musings of such an enjoyable… peaceful… comfortable activity. I’m already finding...November 17, 2017
Often, when people are feeling down or anxious, you’ll hear the advice that food is the least of your concerns. And while food should never be a “concern”, your brain does need certain nutrients...November 7, 2017
Hi AwesoMEr’s This month I want you to think about how you learn and face challenges. Ever wanted to learn or do something new but told yourself you don’t have the smarts or ability...October 27, 2017
Learning how to deal with toxic people is, I believe, a necessary tool to have in your kitte. Essentially, you are a sponge, absorbing the energy and the emotions that surround you. This means...October 23, 2017
What Our Customers Say
- "Love the awesomeness! Ordered yesterday and received today, that's fast efficient service! Looking forward to taking time out to put some more goodness into my journal and to pass on the gifts I bought too. Thank you."Vicki G
- "Got my journals today - so nice to be able to unwrap a little bit of happiness"Dallas
- "Thank you for my journal and postcards received today. So pretty! I've done my first entry in my journal and can't wait to fill it all up with all I have to be grateful for� The cherry on the top was the hand written note, such a nice gesture. Thanks Bex + Nicky."Lisa O
- "Now that gift-day has passed, I can FINALLY say that I bought a bunch of these for family and friends - everyone has LOVED them. One of the nicest gifts I got to give was the journal I gave my mum for her birthday - all of the family have written in it for her, things they're grateful for about her. Very special indeed! Thanks Me Inc for making that possible!"Angel P
- "Thanks AwesoME Inc, look what arrived today...so so grateful. I've been watching rural post like a woman possessed hahahaha let the journey between us begin as I've finally realised when you're at the bottom of a dark place and someone opens a door its always gotta be better then the darkness, nothing is by chance and today faith and hope has finally shown it does prevail."Marjorie-Anne
- "These beautiful diaries have made my day - or literally MINE has! It is source of calm and peace and thoughts for me - I swear it is taking on an energy of its own with each little embellishment I add!. The diaries as so well crafted, and I know a lot of love went into their creation - I gave my adult daughters one each at Christmastime as well. I highly recommend you getting a diary if you are cultivating mindfulness and gratitude this year."Joanna V