Helping Create a Happier You
We are so passionate about gratitude and how it translates into happiness and health…
The team at AwesoME Inc™ wish to help create happier and healthier individuals, because everyone deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Through our blog we share information and programmes on resilience, nutrition, mindful mediation, exercise and so much more. Focusing on creating, not just happiness but health too! Part of this is the practice of gratitude. It is something we are all capable of and have limitless capacity for, yet it is a completely under utilised way of improving your mental and physical well-being.
Through our stunning stationery and positive brand we are helping to empower our audience to take a chance on themselves.
By focusing on things like: Gratitude, Resilience, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep and Relationships; we can improve our levels of happiness and fulfillment. We soon learn that we can have a content and meaningful life with a whole lot less.
Life is wonderful in its simplicity.
We love to work with like-minded brands and businesses who share our need to get their positive message out to the world.
Our audience are 99% women, 93% are aged between 24 and 54 years, 60% live in New Zealand and 37% live in Australia.
They are highly engaged women who are looking to improve their own and their families lives through conscious changes to their physical and mental health, and by being more environmentally aware.
73% of household spending is controlled by women – Boston Consulting Group
90% OF ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SOCIAL INFLUENCE – WIRED MAG (UK)
90% OF CONSUMERS TRUST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PEOPLE THEY KNOW – THE NIELSON CO.
67% SPEND MORE ONLINE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS – BAZAARVOICE.COM
Stats gathered from Google Analytics 01/11/17 – 30/11/17 & Facebook insights – 28 days previous to 05/12/17
AV. PAGES PER SESSION
AV. SESSION duration
facebook post engagement
Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp are passionate about helping others create happier lives.
Friends since 2009, we discovered that we had very similar ideas and intentions, and wanted to share our combined skills in order to create a business that could change lives for the better.
Having experienced the positive benefits of gratitude and manifesting in our own lives, it seemed a natural fit to share this with others. Always on a path to help others first and foremost, AwesoME Inc™ was formed, and we have been helping people ever since.
We are continuing to grow and have gathered an amazing team of professionals to provide our audience with information and products to help improve their lives.We have grown our Facebook following to over 20,000 in under two years, as well as a very engaged private group of 1,400+ and a database of almost 3,500.
- Sponsored Posts
- Social Media Promotion
- Web Banner Advertising
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Promotion
Director/CreativeOriginally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 20+ years experience working in various design environments as a graphic designer and art director in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. She is passionate about design and loves creating beautiful products that make people happy. (more…)
- T:+64 (0)21 778 636
Director/MarketingWith a vast experience of running businesses and charitable projects, Bex wants to sprinkle happiness as far as she can, because from her own personal experience, she knows gratitude works. She lives in Taupo in the central North Island of New Zealand with her husband, three boys and numerous fur babies.
- T:+64 (0)27 222 2527
Educational Psychologist/Content WriterAs a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people. (more…)
Health & Nutrition Coach/Content WriterMichelle Yandle is a Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute., She is also an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™. (more…)
Mindfulness Coach/Content WriterVictoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 7 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life. (more…)
Physiotherapist/Pilates Instructor & New Business DevelopmentRee George is a Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor who has been teaching people how to be-well, and move-well for the past 17 years. Ree qualified with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Otago University in 1999, and has been working as a Physiotherapist both here in New Zealand, (more…)
- T:+64 (0)276 523 014
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Weekly meal planning can make life really easy and it’s a great form of self care. The meals in this guide will support you in feeling satisfied, nourished, and full of energy. All of...April 9, 2018
Generally, when mothers approach me about fostering a mindfulness practice, their intention is that they will develop and grow the skills that they themselves feel that they require to manage the hurdles of motherhood....April 9, 2018
Have you ever been so nervous you felt nauseous? Have you had butterflies in your tummy before having to perform or do something new? Do you lose your appetite(or have it increase) if you’re...March 29, 2018
Easter soul food … I used to love cream eggs! Today though, I find them a bit too sweet and would rather some fine dark chocolate instead (honestly). There’s nothing morally wrong with cream eggs,...March 29, 2018
What Our Customers Say
- "I recently brought one of your journals for my sons 10th birthday. I did hum and har about buying him one but I am soooo happy I did. He has moments of anger and gets really down on himself very quickly. We read the intro together and he has looked forward to recording his days since. You guys have an AMAZING product and I look forward to buying my other children one each also!!!!"Tracey Tinirau Whitiora
- "The service was so fast and so personal replying to all my emails. Journal arrived today. Its beautiful with really great quality. Can not wait to start my journey with my journal"Emma G
- "I have a journal and my 2 children over 8 have a journal each. Beautiful, well crafted, cleverly written hardcover journals. We are on day 4 now and both kids emerge from their bedrooms every morning to do their page before breakfast. It's now my favourite time of the day. We sit together and put positive thought onto the table. It's peaceful and a moment I cherish. Already we are delving deeper into daily gratitude than I thought possible. Thank you Bex and Nicky xx"Sarah W
- "Love the awesomeness! Ordered yesterday and received today, that's fast efficient service! Looking forward to taking time out to put some more goodness into my journal and to pass on the gifts I bought too. Thank you."Vicki G
- "Hi team I really wanted to let you know that since starting gratitude journals my 8 year old and I have seen big changes in the way that we view the world. We have been through a very traumatic time, and stress and negativity has been a huge part of this process. Thank you for giving us something positive to focus on each day. You people rock and I have been shouting out to everyone about your products! Have a fabulous day."Rachel
- "Really love my gratitude journal it is really helping me find the happiness and spark in life I seem to have lost lately. The colouring pages are a great addition too, really help with relaxation as with the Shakti mat which I'm just getting used to."Sarah A