Helping Create a Happier You
We are so passionate about gratitude and how it translates into happiness and health…
The team at AwesoME Inc™ wish to help create happier and healthier individuals, because everyone deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Through our blog we share information and programmes on resilience, nutrition, mindful mediation, exercise and so much more. Focusing on creating not just happiness but health too! Part of this is the practice of gratitude. It is something we are all capable of and have limitless capacity for, yet it is a completely under utilised way of improving your mental and physical well-being.
Through our stunning stationery and positive brand we are helping to empower our audience to take a chance on themselves.
By focusing on things like: Gratitude, Resilience, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep and Relationships; we can improve our levels of happiness and fulfillment. We soon learn that we can have a content and meaningful life with a whole lot less.
Life is wonderful in its simplicity.
We love to work with like-minded brands and businesses who share our need to get their positive message out to the world.
Our audience are 99% women, 93% are aged between 24 and 54 years, 60% live in New Zealand and 37% live in Australia.
They are highly engaged women who are looking to improve their own and their families lives through conscious changes to their physical and mental health, and by being more environmentally aware.
73% of household spending is controlled by women – Boston Consulting Group
90% OF ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SOCIAL INFLUENCE – WIRED MAG (UK)
90% OF CONSUMERS TRUST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PEOPLE THEY KNOW – THE NIELSON CO.
67% SPEND MORE ONLINE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS – BAZAARVOICE.COM
*Stats gathered from Google Analytics & Facebook insights – 01/01/17 to 01/02/17
Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp are passionate about helping others create happier lives.
Friends since 2009, we discovered that we had very similar ideas and intentions, and wanted to share our combined skills in order to create a business that could change lives for the better.
Having experienced the positive benefits of gratitude and manifesting in our own lives, it seemed a natural fit to share this with others. Always on a path to help others first and foremost, AwesoME Inc™ was formed, and we have been helping people ever since.
We are continuing to grow and have gathered an amazing team of professionals to provide our audience with information and products to help improve their lives.We have grown our Facebook following to over 20,000 in under two years, as well as a very engaged private group of 1,400+ and a database of almost 3,500.
- Sponsored Posts
- Social Media Promotion
- Web Banner Advertising
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Promotion
Director/CreativeOriginally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 20+ years experience working in various design environments as a graphic designer and art director in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. She is passionate about design and loves creating beautiful products that make people happy. (more…)
- T:+64 (0)21 778 636
Director/MarketingWith a vast experience of running businesses and charitable projects, Bex wants to sprinkle happiness as far as she can, because from her own personal experience, she knows gratitude works. She lives in Taupo in the central North Island of New Zealand with her husband, three boys and numerous fur babies.
- T:+64 (0)27 222 2527
Educational Psychologist/Content WriterAs a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people. (more…)
Health & Nutrition Coach/Content WriterMichelle Yandle is a Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute., She is also an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™. (more…)
Mindfulness Coach/Content WriterVictoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 7 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life. (more…)
Physiotherapist/Pilates Instructor & New Business DevelopmentRee George is a Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor who has been teaching people how to be-well, and move-well for the past 17 years. Ree qualified with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Otago University in 1999, and has been working as a Physiotherapist both here in New Zealand, (more…)
- T:+64 (0)276 523 014
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Yes, gratitude has literally transformed my life! How? Well, I used to be a very negative person. I was very judgmental and would nearly always jump to the worst-case scenarios in my head and...July 15, 2017
There are just so many benefits of using a gratitude journal that I can’t possibly mention them all in one go. I love learning about new research that shows how gratitude can do this...July 15, 2017
As part of our Gentle Nutrition series, we’ve been introduced to the ‘crowding-in’ theory and crowded-in all sorts of different foods necessary to make us happy and healthy. We’ve crowded-in veggies, protein, healthy fats...July 10, 2017
Last month I wrote about moving fast and getting your heart pumping. This month we go a little slower and look at the mental health and wellness benefits of yoga, tai chi, and pilates....June 29, 2017
What Our Customers Say
- "The kids got one of these (kids gratitude journals) each for Christmas. What a hit! I have one on the adult ones on my wish list now!"Louisa C
- "My daughter Madi is 8, she has bad anxiety and sadly we've just started meds for adhd last week. The diary arrived the same time luckily (so a huge distraction). The first few days this journal has been a life changer for her. Sadly she then had a bad day at school and left it there (its gone everywhere with her). She's rather stressed she missed a couple of days, so I thought best to leave it and say this weeks a new week and a new day so lets write. I got the mini adult one and its been a fabulous special time for us writing into the journal. So thank you for giving Madi hope in this tricky world for her (and for me). I’ve recommended this diary to everyone I know and eagerly await the mini one that's coming this week for my 6 year old. Thanks again, as a parent of a difficult child it truly warms my heart to read things she is happy and grateful for, and things I haven't prompted her to write. It's very much appreciated."Madi's Mum
- "Omgosh we bought a journal for a little girl's birthday. It came beautifully packaged and wrapped ready to give to our daughter. Barely 5mins opened and already into it. Thank you so much for creating such a special gift."Elizabeth G
- "Got my journals today - so nice to be able to unwrap a little bit of happiness"Dallas
- "It arrived this morning!! And already making a difference, my Mr 6 was so excited looking through it and in the walk into school he was saying things like - I'm so grateful to go to such a nice school, I'm so grateful for Warren (crossing supervisor) for making it safe for me to cross the road, I'm so grateful that you work close to home so we can now walk to school together. I am so grateful that you made a product like this for kids - Thank you"Megan
- "Thank you very much for my gratitude journal. From a wee boy who will really benefit from showing his gratitude each day."Nadia