Helping Create a Happier You
I am so passionate about using gratitude and how it translates into happiness and health…
The team at AwesoME Inc™ wish to help create happier and healthier individuals, because everyone deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Through our blog we share information and programmes on resilience, nutrition, mindful mediation, exercise and so much more. Focusing on creating, not just happiness but health too! Part of this is the practice of gratitude. It is something we are all capable of and have limitless capacity for, yet it is a completely under utilised way of improving your mental and physical well-being.
Through our stunning stationery and positive brand we are helping to empower our audience to take a chance on themselves.
By focusing on things like: Gratitude, Resilience, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep and Relationships; we can improve our levels of happiness and fulfillment. We soon learn that we can have a content and meaningful life with a whole lot less.
Life is wonderful in its simplicity.
We love to work with like-minded brands and businesses who share our need to get their positive message out to the world.
Our audience are 99% women, 93% are aged between 24 and 54 years, 60% live in New Zealand and 37% live in Australia.
They are highly engaged women who are looking to improve their own and their families lives through conscious changes to their physical and mental health, and by being more environmentally aware.
73% of household spending is controlled by women – Boston Consulting Group
90% OF ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SOCIAL INFLUENCE – WIRED MAG (UK)
90% OF CONSUMERS TRUST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PEOPLE THEY KNOW – THE NIELSON CO.
67% SPEND MORE ONLINE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS – BAZAARVOICE.COM
Stats gathered from Google Analytics 01/11/17 – 30/11/17 & Facebook insights – 28 days previous to 05/12/17
AV. PAGES PER SESSION
AV. SESSION duration
facebook post engagement
Passionate about helping others create happier lives.
The founders of AwesoME Inc – Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp – discovered they had very similar ideas and intentions, and wanted to share their combined skills in order to create a business that could change lives for the better.
Having experienced the positive benefits of gratitude and manifesting in their own lives, it seemed a natural fit to share this with others. In July 2018, Bex took a step back from the business to concentrate on her family, leaving Nicky at the helm.
Nicky’s aim for AwesoME Inc is to empower individuals to create happiness in their own lives and to reach people with amazing resources and tools to help them do just that.
Winning NEXT Magazine’s HER OWN BOSS Awards in July 2018 – AwesoME Inc is gaining attention for the positive aspect of our business and continuing to grow and gather an amazing team of professionals to provide our audience with information and products to help improve their lives.Our Facebook following has grown to over 33,000 in under three years, as well as a very engaged private group of 2,000+ and a database of over 6,000.
- Sponsored Posts
- Social Media Promotion
- Web Banner Advertising
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Promotion
Managing Director/ FounderOriginally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 22+ years experience working in various design and publishing environments, as a graphic designer and art director, in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. She is passionate about positive psychology and loves creating beautiful products that make people happy. (more…)
- T:+64 (0)21 778 636
Educational Psychologist/Content WriterAs a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people. (more…)
Health & Nutrition Coach/Content WriterMichelle Yandle is a Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute., She is also an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™. (more…)
Mindfulness Coach/Content WriterVictoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 7 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life. (more…)
RECENT BLOG POSTS
New Zealand’s suicide statistics are now at the highest level since records began 12 years ago with 685 deaths by suicide recorded last year in 2018. Like our Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, has commented...September 12, 2019
Show Dad some gratitude with custom gift vouchers the kids can make themselves. Struggling with what the kids can get Dad for Father’s Day? I have the solution! Check out these cute gift vouchers...August 28, 2019
Growing healthy, happy, adventurous little bodies with expert advice and a dose of kindness has become a labour of love for two Auckland mums. Rachael and Lorren created The Food Tree to help other...March 26, 2019
If you’ve ever been to a proper wine tasting you know there’s more to it than simply swilling it back. That would just be wasting the potential that a glass of wine has to...March 14, 2019
What Our Customers Say
- "Hi team I really wanted to let you know that since starting gratitude journals my 8 year old and I have seen big changes in the way that we view the world. We have been through a very traumatic time, and stress and negativity has been a huge part of this process. Thank you for giving us something positive to focus on each day. You people rock and I have been shouting out to everyone about your products! Have a fabulous day."Rachel
- "As a new year resolution to myself I purchased the gratitude journal to try and rule out negativity in my life. I was a huge sceptic but was willing to give it a go. I am so glad I did! I feel much happier in life and it's forced me to notice all the blessings that I've taken for granted. Thanks so much x"Rebecca T
- "It has become very clear to me lately how important the power of positive thinking is. Honestly, I used to think it was a load of bull. But it makes so much sense to me now; we attract what we radiate. Thank you so much AwesoME Inc. Your journal has changed my life."Anon
- "As a wellbeing and resilience practitioner I thoroughly recommend these beautiful journals. My clients love to use them to support their own journey to wellbeing at work."Kathryn Jackson - Leadership & Resilience Coach
- "I gave my daughters a kids gratitude journal each as part of their Christmas pressies and honestly didn't know what their reaction would be as they are 5, 9 and 11. I am thrilled to say that they LOVE writing in their journal and are writing three things they are grateful for each day 🙂 My nine year old wrote in her second entry that she was grateful for the sun shining and it makes her happy! Needless to say I am going to encourage the continued use of their journals (I personally love reading what they have written) and would definitely recommend purchasing from this awesome company :)"Lisa S
- Jo M"Thank you Bex, I received the Gratitude Journal today it is fabulous and my friend will absolutely love it!!! Now I want one too. I think your Journal's are amazing and a great idea.I just wanted to let you both know I was blown away by the awesome service and personal touches to what can be a very automated/impersonal process these days. The lovely email message that had a lovely personal touch to it, to tell me you had just popped it on the courier and then to receive the package faster than expected especially at this time of year and see a lovely hand written note on my invoice. Very impressed with the time you both take to make the shopping experience a personal and enjoyable one.Wishing you both well and look forward to shopping with you again in the future."