Helping Create a Happier You
We are so passionate about gratitude and how it translates into happiness and health…
The team at AwesoME Inc™ wish to help create happier and healthier individuals, because everyone deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Through our blog we share information and programmes on resilience, nutrition, mindful mediation, exercise and so much more. Focusing on creating, not just happiness but health too! Part of this is the practice of gratitude. It is something we are all capable of and have limitless capacity for, yet it is a completely under utilised way of improving your mental and physical well-being.
Through our stunning stationery and positive brand we are helping to empower our audience to take a chance on themselves.
By focusing on things like: Gratitude, Resilience, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep and Relationships; we can improve our levels of happiness and fulfillment. We soon learn that we can have a content and meaningful life with a whole lot less.
Life is wonderful in its simplicity.
We love to work with like-minded brands and businesses who share our need to get their positive message out to the world.
Our audience are 99% women, 93% are aged between 24 and 54 years, 60% live in New Zealand and 37% live in Australia.
They are highly engaged women who are looking to improve their own and their families lives through conscious changes to their physical and mental health, and by being more environmentally aware.
73% of household spending is controlled by women – Boston Consulting Group
90% OF ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SOCIAL INFLUENCE – WIRED MAG (UK)
90% OF CONSUMERS TRUST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PEOPLE THEY KNOW – THE NIELSON CO.
67% SPEND MORE ONLINE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS – BAZAARVOICE.COM
Stats gathered from Google Analytics 01/11/17 – 30/11/17 & Facebook insights – 28 days previous to 05/12/17
AV. PAGES PER SESSION
AV. SESSION duration
facebook post engagement
Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp are passionate about helping others create happier lives.
Friends since 2009, we discovered that we had very similar ideas and intentions, and wanted to share our combined skills in order to create a business that could change lives for the better.
Having experienced the positive benefits of gratitude and manifesting in our own lives, it seemed a natural fit to share this with others. Always on a path to help others first and foremost, AwesoME Inc™ was formed, and we have been helping people ever since.
We are continuing to grow and have gathered an amazing team of professionals to provide our audience with information and products to help improve their lives.We have grown our Facebook following to over 20,000 in under two years, as well as a very engaged private group of 1,400+ and a database of almost 3,500.
- Sponsored Posts
- Social Media Promotion
- Web Banner Advertising
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Promotion
Director/Co-FounderOriginally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 20+ years experience working in various design environments as a graphic designer and art director in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. She is passionate about design and loves creating beautiful products that make people happy. (more…)
- T:+64 (0)21 778 636
Co-FounderWith a vast experience of running businesses and charitable projects, Bex wants to sprinkle happiness as far as she can, because from her own personal experience, she knows gratitude works. She lives in Taupo in the central North Island of New Zealand with her husband, three boys and numerous fur babies.
- T:+64 (0)27 222 2527
Educational Psychologist/Content WriterAs a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people. (more…)
Health & Nutrition Coach/Content WriterMichelle Yandle is a Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute., She is also an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™. (more…)
Mindfulness Coach/Content WriterVictoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 7 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life. (more…)
Physiotherapist/Pilates Instructor & New Business DevelopmentRee George is a Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor who has been teaching people how to be-well, and move-well for the past 17 years. Ree qualified with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Otago University in 1999, and has been working as a Physiotherapist both here in New Zealand, (more…)
- T:+64 (0)276 523 014
RECENT BLOG POSTS
There is no day where we don’t see a picture of a “perfect” body, “perfect” doll like face, living a “perfect” life. When walking through the mall, standing at the check out or sitting...August 20, 2018
We spend a lot of time there so it’s pretty important that while we hang out at work, we’re also looking after us. It can take as little as creating prompts and actively slowing...July 9, 2018
Weekly meal planning can make life really easy and it’s a great form of self care. The meals in this guide will support you in feeling satisfied, nourished, and full of energy. All of...July 9, 2018
Whatever you call it; personal development, self-help, self-improvement, it’s a massive business and a billion dollar industry. Whether we’re focusing on career progression, physical health and appearance, mental resilience or simply being the best...June 27, 2018
What Our Customers Say
- "This is me all over! Grateful for all the small and big things life has to offer. My gratitude journal is amazing and helps me record everything I think so I can come back to it. Awesome work ladies xxxx"Veronica K
- "We purchased one of your beautiful Gratitude Journals for our daughter at Christmas and it has become such a gorgeous part of her bedtime routine! She requested that we all talk about what we are grateful for at dinner, so now all five of us pull out the lovely moments and hidden treasures we remember from our day. Thank you for a truly wonderful initiative, it has honestly changed our family for the better x"Meredith S
- "Thank you very much for my gratitude journal. From a wee boy who will really benefit from showing his gratitude each day."Nadia
- "My Gratitude Journal arrived today and I love it! I have wanted one for a while and finally treated myself. Fantastic prompt delivery and beautifully packaged with a personal hand written note.. you guys rock! Thank you xx"Michelle L
- "I gave my daughters a kids gratitude journal each as part of their Christmas pressies and honestly didn't know what their reaction would be as they are 5, 9 and 11. I am thrilled to say that they LOVE writing in their journal and are writing three things they are grateful for each day 🙂 My nine year old wrote in her second entry that she was grateful for the sun shining and it makes her happy! Needless to say I am going to encourage the continued use of their journals (I personally love reading what they have written) and would definitely recommend purchasing from this awesome company :)"Lisa S
- "I ABSOLUTELY love the gratitude journals and the vision that these two awesome ladies are trying to create in this world. I love the fact that these journals come for adults and children and that as parents we can instill the power of gratitude into their lives. These woman understand what I believe to be the missing link in manifesting greatness, and in these journals or any products which they have created you will find that part within yourself that brings it all into alignment. Thank you so much for the effort you have put into creating these journals, I really enjoying picking an affirmation and filling in the happiness meter. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine and look forward to writing in it everyday. It's really changed my life. Thank you soooooooooooooooo much."Melissa Mills [International Psychic Medium]