Helping Create a Happier You
I am so passionate about using gratitude and how it translates into happiness and health…
The team at AwesoME Inc™ wish to help create happier and healthier individuals, because everyone deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Through our blog we share information and programmes on resilience, nutrition, mindful mediation, exercise and so much more. Focusing on creating, not just happiness but health too! Part of this is the practice of gratitude. It is something we are all capable of and have limitless capacity for, yet it is a completely under utilised way of improving your mental and physical well-being.
Through our stunning stationery and positive brand we are helping to empower our audience to take a chance on themselves.
By focusing on things like: Gratitude, Resilience, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep and Relationships; we can improve our levels of happiness and fulfillment. We soon learn that we can have a content and meaningful life with a whole lot less.
Life is wonderful in its simplicity.
We love to work with like-minded brands and businesses who share our need to get their positive message out to the world.
Our audience are 99% women, 93% are aged between 24 and 54 years, 60% live in New Zealand and 37% live in Australia.
They are highly engaged women who are looking to improve their own and their families lives through conscious changes to their physical and mental health, and by being more environmentally aware.
73% of household spending is controlled by women – Boston Consulting Group
90% OF ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SOCIAL INFLUENCE – WIRED MAG (UK)
90% OF CONSUMERS TRUST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PEOPLE THEY KNOW – THE NIELSON CO.
67% SPEND MORE ONLINE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS – BAZAARVOICE.COM
Stats gathered from Google Analytics 01/11/17 – 30/11/17 & Facebook insights – 28 days previous to 05/12/17
AV. PAGES PER SESSION
AV. SESSION duration
facebook post engagement
Passionate about helping others create happier lives.
The founders of AwesoME Inc – Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp – discovered they had very similar ideas and intentions, and wanted to share their combined skills in order to create a business that could change lives for the better.
Having experienced the positive benefits of gratitude and manifesting in their own lives, it seemed a natural fit to share this with others. In July 2018, Bex took a step back from the business to concentrate on her family, leaving Nicky at the helm.
Nicky’s aim for AwesoME Inc is to empower individuals to create happiness in their own lives and to reach people with amazing resources and tools to help them do just that.
Winning NEXT Magazine’s HER OWN BOSS Awards in July 2018 – AwesoME Inc is gaining attention for the positive aspect of our business and continuing to grow and gather an amazing team of professionals to provide our audience with information and products to help improve their lives.Our Facebook following has grown to over 33,000 in under three years, as well as a very engaged private group of 2,000+ and a database of over 6,000.
- Sponsored Posts
- Social Media Promotion
- Web Banner Advertising
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Promotion
Managing Director/ FounderOriginally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 22+ years experience working in various design and publishing environments, as a graphic designer and art director, in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. She is passionate about positive psychology and loves creating beautiful products that make people happy. (more…)
- E:[email protected]
- T:+64 (0)21 778 636
Life Coach / Content Writer / Social MediaAmy is a writer, content creator and life coach at Be and Bloom. Amy is passionate about connecting people through writing, coaching and the power of storytelling. The first 20 years of her career was spent behind the stylists chair as a hairstylist, where she honed her skills of listening, holding space, connecting and creating clarity through conversation.(more…)
Educational Psychologist/Content WriterAs a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people. (more…)
Health & Nutrition Coach/Content WriterMichelle Yandle is a Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute., She is also an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™. (more…)
Mindfulness Coach/Content WriterVictoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 7 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life. (more…)
RECENT BLOG POSTS
It has been said through uncertain times, those that cope best, are those that help another. As we navigate this time of crisis, the pandemic can offer us each an opportunity to be kind,...April 24, 2020
This time of COVID-19 lock-down can stir up many emotions of uncertainty, overwhelm, lack of control, or perhaps heightened anxiety, it can also stir up wonderful new ways of being. In our every day...April 17, 2020
Beautiful boundaries aren’t about building barriers, they are about defining our foundations, in order to keep us standing on solid ground, feeling safe and secure, ultimately allowing us to stay true to what we...February 24, 2020
As we edge closer towards the end of the year and the end of a decade(!) it’s a great time to start reviewing the year that’s been and begin to release anything that’s not served...December 20, 2019
What Our Customers Say
- "We purchased one of your beautiful Gratitude Journals for our daughter at Christmas and it has become such a gorgeous part of her bedtime routine! She requested that we all talk about what we are grateful for at dinner, so now all five of us pull out the lovely moments and hidden treasures we remember from our day. Thank you for a truly wonderful initiative, it has honestly changed our family for the better x"Meredith S
- “My journal arrived today and I love it... I can't wait to get started! Thank you!”Leigh-Ann [Dorothy Nada]
- "Simply amazing. Bringing more positivity into the world with the perfect journals to start with, then continue to grow with. Thank you for doing kids ones. I can't wait for them to open them on Christmas Day."Sarah B
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE my gratitude journal! Was so happy to receive it and then it came with a lovely hand written note thanking me from the ladies! Love it! My friend was there when I received it and she loved it so much she bought one too! Very Happy 🙂"Riky H
- "It arrived this morning!! And already making a difference, my Mr 6 was so excited looking through it and in the walk into school he was saying things like - I'm so grateful to go to such a nice school, I'm so grateful for Warren (crossing supervisor) for making it safe for me to cross the road, I'm so grateful that you work close to home so we can now walk to school together. I am so grateful that you made a product like this for kids - Thank you"Megan
- "I put this on my Christmas list this year and was so happy when I opened one. I have been struggling with mental health issues for many years and am finally two months in to getting help to try and get my life back. My beautiful journal has become my daily routine to get me to look at all the good in each day, no matter how small and while my road to complete happiness is a long one, my journal has become my weapon to help me fight my way through! Thank you so much for creating such good and inspiring people to embrace happy and positive things in life"Tiffany E McK