Helping Create a Happier You
I am so passionate about using gratitude and how it translates into happiness and health…
The team at AwesoME Inc™ wish to help create happier and healthier individuals, because everyone deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Through our blog we share information and programmes on resilience, nutrition, mindful mediation, exercise and so much more. Focusing on creating, not just happiness but health too! Part of this is the practice of gratitude. It is something we are all capable of and have limitless capacity for, yet it is a completely under utilised way of improving your mental and physical well-being.
Through our stunning stationery and positive brand we are helping to empower our audience to take a chance on themselves.
By focusing on things like: Gratitude, Resilience, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep and Relationships; we can improve our levels of happiness and fulfillment. We soon learn that we can have a content and meaningful life with a whole lot less.
Life is wonderful in its simplicity.
We love to work with like-minded brands and businesses who share our need to get their positive message out to the world.
Our audience are 99% women, 93% are aged between 24 and 54 years, 60% live in New Zealand and 37% live in Australia.
They are highly engaged women who are looking to improve their own and their families lives through conscious changes to their physical and mental health, and by being more environmentally aware.
73% of household spending is controlled by women – Boston Consulting Group
90% OF ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SOCIAL INFLUENCE – WIRED MAG (UK)
90% OF CONSUMERS TRUST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PEOPLE THEY KNOW – THE NIELSON CO.
67% SPEND MORE ONLINE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS – BAZAARVOICE.COM
Stats gathered from Google Analytics 01/11/17 – 30/11/17 & Facebook insights – 28 days previous to 05/12/17
AV. PAGES PER SESSION
AV. SESSION duration
facebook post engagement
Passionate about helping others create happier lives.
The founders of AwesoME Inc – Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp – discovered they had very similar ideas and intentions, and wanted to share their combined skills in order to create a business that could change lives for the better.
Having experienced the positive benefits of gratitude and manifesting in their own lives, it seemed a natural fit to share this with others. In July 2018, Bex took a step back from the business to concentrate on her family, leaving Nicky at the helm.
Nicky’s aim for AwesoME Inc is to empower individuals to create happiness in their own lives and to reach people with amazing resources and tools to help them do just that.
Winning NEXT Magazine’s HER OWN BOSS Awards in July 2018 – AwesoME Inc is gaining attention for the positive aspect of our business and continuing to grow and gather an amazing team of professionals to provide our audience with information and products to help improve their lives.Our Facebook following has grown to over 33,000 in under three years, as well as a very engaged private group of 2,000+ and a database of over 6,000.
- Sponsored Posts
- Social Media Promotion
- Web Banner Advertising
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Promotion
Managing Director/ FounderOriginally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 22+ years experience working in various design and publishing environments, as a graphic designer and art director, in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. She is passionate about positive psychology and loves creating beautiful products that make people happy. (more…)
- T:+64 (0)21 778 636
Life Coach / Content Writer / Social MediaAmy is a writer, content creator and life coach at Be and Bloom. Amy is passionate about connecting people through writing, coaching and the power of storytelling. The first 20 years of her career was spent behind the stylists chair as a hairstylist, where she honed her skills of listening, holding space, connecting and creating clarity through conversation.(more…)
Educational Psychologist/Content WriterAs a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people. (more…)
Health & Nutrition Coach/Content WriterMichelle Yandle is a Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute., She is also an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™. (more…)
Mindfulness Coach/Content WriterVictoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 7 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life. (more…)
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Beautiful boundaries aren’t about building barriers, they are about defining our foundations, in order to keep us standing on solid ground, feeling safe and secure, ultimately allowing us to stay true to what we...February 24, 2020
As we edge closer towards the end of the year and the end of a decade(!) it’s a great time to start reviewing the year that’s been and begin to release anything that’s not served...December 20, 2019
New Zealand’s suicide statistics are now at the highest level since records began 12 years ago with 685 deaths by suicide recorded last year in 2018. Like our Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, has commented...September 12, 2019
Show Dad some gratitude with custom gift vouchers the kids can make themselves. Struggling with what the kids can get Dad for Father’s Day? I have the solution! Check out these cute gift vouchers...August 28, 2019
What Our Customers Say
- "Thank you Me Inc. We love our Gratitude books. We've coloured them and written daily since we got them. We think hard about our best thing that happened yesterday and what we are grateful for today. Absolutely wonderful thank you ladies. These are much treasured and part of family traditions already, very happy children"Brenda J & Kids
- "Love my journal, use it every morning and night. I've just purchased one for my 11 year old, looking forward to it arriving!"Saskia
- "These products are gorgeous! I have learnt so much about gratitude from journaling and the website. Thank you!"Tegan Ingoe
- "Thank-you so much for your wee note. When I received my Gratitude Journal it couldn't have been at a more perfect time; I was sent to hospital this week unexpectedly and had to have surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy, when I woke from surgery my husband had brought the journal in to me as it had just arrived that day. Straight away I wrote my first entry in the journal as I had a lot to be thankful for following surgery. It has really helped me stay positive in these last few days, so a huge thank-you!! Keep up the great work and all the best with your company :)"Sophie B
- "Really impressed with your wonderful service. I ordered and paid for my journal on Wednesday. It was delivered the next afternoon. I have just sat down and opened it up and it is stunning. I can not wait to start filling it in. I love that there are a selection of colouring pages too. I will definitely be ordering my next journal with you when this one is finished. I would highly recommended your company to others. Thank you :)"Kristy B
- "My Gratitude Journal arrived today and I love it! I have wanted one for a while and finally treated myself. Fantastic prompt delivery and beautifully packaged with a personal hand written note.. you guys rock! Thank you xx"Michelle L