Helping Create a Happier You
I am so passionate about using gratitude and how it translates into happiness and health…
The team at AwesoME Inc™ wish to help create happier and healthier individuals, because everyone deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Through our blog we share information and programmes on resilience, nutrition, mindful mediation, exercise and so much more. Focusing on creating, not just happiness but health too! Part of this is the practice of gratitude. It is something we are all capable of and have limitless capacity for, yet it is a completely under utilised way of improving your mental and physical well-being.
Through our stunning stationery and positive brand we are helping to empower our audience to take a chance on themselves.
By focusing on things like: Gratitude, Resilience, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep and Relationships; we can improve our levels of happiness and fulfillment. We soon learn that we can have a content and meaningful life with a whole lot less.
Life is wonderful in its simplicity.
We love to work with like-minded brands and businesses who share our need to get their positive message out to the world.
Our audience are 99% women, 93% are aged between 24 and 54 years, 60% live in New Zealand and 37% live in Australia.
They are highly engaged women who are looking to improve their own and their families lives through conscious changes to their physical and mental health, and by being more environmentally aware.
73% of household spending is controlled by women – Boston Consulting Group
90% OF ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SOCIAL INFLUENCE – WIRED MAG (UK)
90% OF CONSUMERS TRUST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PEOPLE THEY KNOW – THE NIELSON CO.
67% SPEND MORE ONLINE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS – BAZAARVOICE.COM
Stats gathered from Google Analytics 01/11/17 – 30/11/17 & Facebook insights – 28 days previous to 05/12/17
AV. PAGES PER SESSION
AV. SESSION duration
facebook post engagement
Passionate about helping others create happier lives.
The founders of AwesoME Inc – Nicky Perry and Bex Lipp – discovered they had very similar ideas and intentions, and wanted to share their combined skills in order to create a business that could change lives for the better.
Having experienced the positive benefits of gratitude and manifesting in their own lives, it seemed a natural fit to share this with others. In July 2018, Bex took a step back from the business to concentrate on her family, leaving Nicky at the helm.
Nicky’s aim for AwesoME Inc is to empower individuals to create happiness in their own lives and to reach people with amazing resources and tools to help them do just that.
Winning NEXT Magazine’s HER OWN BOSS Awards in July 2018 – AwesoME Inc is gaining attention for the positive aspect of our business and continuing to grow and gather an amazing team of professionals to provide our audience with information and products to help improve their lives.Our Facebook following has grown to over 33,000 in under three years, as well as a very engaged private group of 2,000+ and a database of over 6,000.
- Sponsored Posts
- Social Media Promotion
- Web Banner Advertising
- Brand Ambassadors
- Product Promotion
Managing Director/ FounderOriginally from the island state of Tasmania in Australia, Nicky has 22+ years experience working in various design and publishing environments, as a graphic designer and art director, in Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand. She is passionate about positive psychology and loves creating beautiful products that make people happy. (more…)
- T:+64 (0)21 778 636
Educational Psychologist/Content WriterAs a registered Educational Psychologist, Juliet has worked with a wide variety of children, families, and individuals during her time with the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF), and in private practice. She has a passion for the topic of resilience and its importance in our modern lives, particularly for young people. (more…)
Health & Nutrition Coach/Content WriterMichelle Yandle is a Health and Nutrition Coach on her way to becoming a Clinical Nutritionist with The Holistic Performance Institute., She is also an international speaker with IISB, successful entrepreneur and two-time author with a focus on traditional diets for health, and nutrition coaching for Empowered Eating™. (more…)
Mindfulness Coach/Content WriterVictoria has been working in the mental health and addiction field over the past 7 years since leaving University with an honours degree in Psychology. During her time spent working in addiction, Victoria was introduced to the practice of mindfulness. Since this time Victoria has become extremely passionate about incorporating mindfulness into both her professional and her family life. (more…)
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Growing healthy, happy, adventurous little bodies with expert advice and a dose of kindness has become a labour of love for two Auckland mums. Rachael and Lorren created The Food Tree to help other...March 26, 2019
If you’ve ever been to a proper wine tasting you know there’s more to it than simply swilling it back. That would just be wasting the potential that a glass of wine has to...March 14, 2019
A Story of Hope by Rebecca Douglas – age 17 This has been a challenging yet rewarding year. I have grown so much as a person and all the struggles have made me appreciate...January 31, 2019
A 2017 study shows that increasing your magnesium levels can make a difference to depression symptoms in as little as 2 weeks, regardless of age, gender, the severity of depression or use of antidepressant...November 1, 2018
What Our Customers Say
- "So happy with my gratitude journal I bought two more as gifts.....Bex and Nicky are so quick and efficient it was here in Australia in 4 days, well done ladies, can't wait to gift them."Louise C
- "Am loving my gratitude journal!!!! Got one for myself & one for my daughter. It is so refreshing to write down the things that I am thankful & grateful for daily (well almost daily!) & start each day with a positive outlook, it is working well with my young daughter too - life is too short to be consistently miserable & these journals are a positive & reflective tool in our lives. Thanks so much to Bex & Nicky for creating them xxx"Theresa C
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE my gratitude journal! Was so happy to receive it and then it came with a lovely hand written note thanking me from the ladies! Love it! My friend was there when I received it and she loved it so much she bought one too! Very Happy 🙂"Riky H
- "Hi team I really wanted to let you know that since starting gratitude journals my 8 year old and I have seen big changes in the way that we view the world. We have been through a very traumatic time, and stress and negativity has been a huge part of this process. Thank you for giving us something positive to focus on each day. You people rock and I have been shouting out to everyone about your products! Have a fabulous day."Rachel
- "Really impressed with your wonderful service. I ordered and paid for my journal on Wednesday. It was delivered the next afternoon. I have just sat down and opened it up and it is stunning. I can not wait to start filling it in. I love that there are a selection of colouring pages too. I will definitely be ordering my next journal with you when this one is finished. I would highly recommended your company to others. Thank you :)"Kristy B
- "This is me all over! Grateful for all the small and big things life has to offer. My gratitude journal is amazing and helps me record everything I think so I can come back to it. Awesome work ladies xxxx"Veronica K