A Guide to Help Teens Stay Focused, Keep Calm and Be Positive.
This journal not only teaches teens how to get the most out of practising gratitude, but also has heaps of tools and techniques to help them build resilience and boost happiness, focus on what is important, stay calm when facing challenges and build a positive attitude.
- Tips for social media overwhelm
- How to manage BIG emotions
- Change negative thought patterns
- Growth mindset
- Focus on strengths
- Happiness scale to spot patterns in mood
- Create health habits - sleep, nutrition, movement and timeout
- Breathing and meditation techniques
- Mindfulness colouring pages
- Affirmations and inspirational words
Multiple Purchase Discounts:
**Not applicable with other coupons**
This hardcover A5 gratitude journal and wellness guide with 192 pages, is perfect for ages 12-18. (Depending on your child it can be suitable for ages 10+)
The Resilient ME® journal range will help you to build resilience and boost happiness so you can create a life worth living. Because everyone deserves to live a fulfilling, content and happy life.
Many people find that making a choice to practice gratitude is one of the most useful things they can do to build resilience. It can help you bounce back from stressful events, and deal with adversity, by helping you to focus on the good things already in your life. It also helps to stop you keeping your emotions and thoughts on the inside.
The Resilient ME® Gratitude Journal for Teens by AwesoME Inc® not only teaches teens how to get the most out of their gratitude practice, but also provides an insight into many simple tools and techniques, based on the best psychological research, to help teens build resilience.
They can learn to manage big emotions, create a growth mindset, focus on their strengths, create meaningful connections, and maintain healthy habits to live a happy life.
This guided journal for teens is part of the Resilient ME® range by AwesoME Inc ®
|Dimensions||21 × 14.8 × 1.7 cm|
Teenagers who practice gratitude show increased positive emotions and optimism, decreased negative emotions and physical symptoms, and feel more connected and satisfied with school, family, friends and themselves.¹
Maintaining a happy and grateful mindset can be difficult for teens as they navigate the years between childhood and adulthood.
Research² has shown that practicing gratitude:
- makes you feel good
- it makes you more resilient
- makes you more generous and compassionate
- it helps you feel less isolated and lonely
- boosts your immune system
- helps strengthens your personal relationships
- it even improves sleep (and this is a big one for teenagers!)
Gratitude is one of the easiest and most effective ways of retraining our brains. If you FOCUS ON THE GOOD, soon you will see more, enjoy more and appreciate more.
This hardcover A5 gratitude journal and wellness guide with 192 pages, is perfect for ages 12-18. (Depending on your child it is suitable for ages 10+)
Practicing gratitude regularly can not only increase your levels of happiness but also have a positive effect on your health and well-being.
This is not only a journal but also a guide to help you stay focused, keep calm and be positive. Filled with tips and techniques on building resilience, self care, how to manage your emotions and the overwhelm of social media, change your mindset, mindfulness, meditation, inspirational words and more. Boost your level of happiness and learn to live a content and meaningful life.
A LIFE WORTH LIVING.
1. J. J. Froh, and R. Emmons. 2011. Gratitude and the Reduced Costs of Materialism in Adolescents. Journal of Happiness Studies 12:289–302; 2. Based on research by: R. Emmons, The University of California, USA; M. Mcculough, University of Miami, USA; P. J. Mills, The University of California, USA; R. Zahn, National Institutes of Health, Cognitive Neuroscience Section, USA & The University of Manchester, UK; P. Kini, Indiana University, USA; E. Simon-Thomas, The Greater Good Science Center, UC Berkeley, USA; J. Froh, Hofstra University, USA; M. A. Stoeckel, American University, USA; A. Wood, University of Stirling, UK; Institute of HeartMath, USA.
You may also like…
- **Gratitude Journals**, For the Kids, Gratitude Journals - Youth, Mini Gratitude JournalsRated 4.00 out of 5$16.19
- **Gratitude Journals**, Gratitude Journals - Adults, Mini Gratitude Journals$10.76
- Digital Download, For the Kids, FREE Printables, Printables (Digital Download), Prints & Postcards, USA Products
- **Gratitude Journals**, Digital Download, For the Kids, Gratitude Journals - Youth, Mini Gratitude Journals, USA Products, Wellbeing Resources - Digital$10.08