Nurture, Challenge and Reward Your Clients
A tangible way for your clients to measure and record their wellness journey.
We love supporting businesses like yours in every way we can, to bring more resilience and gratitude into your communities… while YOU enjoy healthy margins!
A CASE STUDY
Wick Nixon is owner of Wicked Wellbeing and runs online health and wellbeing memberships. She offers her members the chance to order gratitude journals for themselves and their kids.
“(AwesoME Inc journals) are a really, really powerful tool to use as part of your business, and then I earn an income as I earn commission off every book that is sold… Nicky is amazing to deal with, and provides quick delivery, and it’s just a really nice addition to be offering to my members, that is something a little bit different.”
– Wick Nixon
GET IN ON THE ACTION
Apply today to become an official wholesaler and be like Wick!
Simply click the button below to register, plus receive more information*.
Add AwesoME Inc gratitude and resilience journals as a revenue stream to your business. Receive up to 45% off RRP for 10+ journals.
Our journals are used by small businesses in many ways including: Client and Employee Gifts, for Workshop/Event Attendees, Product Offerings
*By signing up we will provide you with a unique login to access wholesale rates. No obligation. You will also get access to instantly download our wholesale rates document.
Some of Our Wholesalers
Our wholesalers include: retail stores, book shops, online stores, art galleries, primary and secondary schools, gift box subscriptions, consultants, health coaches, personal trainers, nutritionists, psychologists, chiropractors, wellness providers, therapists, life coaches, business coaches, resilience coaches, positive education providers, charities, sports clubs and corporates of all sizes.
What Our Customers Say
- "I have noticed such a difference in thinking since she began using the gratitude journal. I can literally see the negatives being turned into positives in her brain and it is reflected in her behavior and attitude. Living with cancer as a child is not fair or fun, but writing in her journal every night has proved such a calming activity and really does improve her mental health and wellbeing."Erika
- “My journal arrived today and I love it... I can't wait to get started! Thank you!”Leigh-Ann [Dorothy Nada]
- "The kids got one of these (kids gratitude journals) each for Christmas. What a hit! I have one on the adult ones on my wish list now!"Louisa C
- "These beautiful diaries have made my day - or literally MINE has! It is source of calm and peace and thoughts for me - I swear it is taking on an energy of its own with each little embellishment I add!. The diaries as so well crafted, and I know a lot of love went into their creation - I gave my adult daughters one each at Christmastime as well. I highly recommend you getting a diary if you are cultivating mindfulness and gratitude this year."Joanna V
- "I put this on my Christmas list this year and was so happy when I opened one. I have been struggling with mental health issues for many years and am finally two months in to getting help to try and get my life back. My beautiful journal has become my daily routine to get me to look at all the good in each day, no matter how small and while my road to complete happiness is a long one, my journal has become my weapon to help me fight my way through! Thank you so much for creating such good and inspiring people to embrace happy and positive things in life"Tiffany E McK
- "My daughter Madi is 8, she has bad anxiety and sadly we've just started meds for adhd last week. The diary arrived the same time luckily (so a huge distraction). The first few days this journal has been a life changer for her. Sadly she then had a bad day at school and left it there (its gone everywhere with her). She's rather stressed she missed a couple of days, so I thought best to leave it and say this weeks a new week and a new day so lets write. I got the mini adult one and its been a fabulous special time for us writing into the journal. So thank you for giving Madi hope in this tricky world for her (and for me). I’ve recommended this diary to everyone I know and eagerly await the mini one that's coming this week for my 6 year old. Thanks again, as a parent of a difficult child it truly warms my heart to read things she is happy and grateful for, and things I haven't prompted her to write. It's very much appreciated."Madi's Mum