Nurture, Challenge and Reward Your Clients
A tangible way for your clients to measure and record their wellness journey.
We love supporting businesses like yours in every way we can, to bring more resilience and gratitude into your communities… while YOU enjoy healthy margins!
A CASE STUDY
Wick Nixon is owner of Wicked Wellbeing and runs online health and wellbeing memberships. She offers her members the chance to order gratitude journals for themselves and their kids.
“(AwesoME Inc journals) are a really, really powerful tool to use as part of your business, and then I earn an income as I earn commission off every book that is sold… Nicky is amazing to deal with, and provides quick delivery, and it’s just a really nice addition to be offering to my members, that is something a little bit different.” – Wick Nixon
GET IN ON THE ACTION
Apply today to become an official wholesaler and be like Wick!
Simply click the button below to register, plus receive more information*.
Add AwesoME Inc gratitude and resilience journals as a revenue stream to your business. Receive up to 45% off RRP for 10+ journals.
Our journals are used by small businesses in many ways including: Client and Employee Gifts, for Workshop/Event Attendees, Product Offerings
*By signing up we will provide you with a unique login to access wholesale rates. No obligation. You will also get access to instantly download our wholesale rates document.
Some of Our Wholesalers
Our wholesalers include: retail stores, book shops, online stores, art galleries, primary and secondary schools, gift box subscriptions, consultants, health coaches, personal trainers, nutritionists, psychologists, chiropractors, wellness providers, therapists, life coaches, business coaches, resilience coaches, positive education providers, charities, sports clubs and corporates of all sizes.
What Our Customers Say
- "It has become very clear to me lately how important the power of positive thinking is. Honestly, I used to think it was a load of bull. But it makes so much sense to me now; we attract what we radiate. Thank you so much AwesoME Inc. Your journal has changed my life."Anon
- "My Juniors love them particularly the smooth covers and doodling potential. It’s part of our bigger push for well-being"Melanie - English Teacher, Rangi Ruru Girls School
- "Thank you so very much!! - the Youth Journals I ordered arrived so promptly and have been well received by my 3 kiddos-- they look forward to writing in them each night! I have said its their 30-Day Challenge ;-D."Stephanie S
- "Omgosh we bought a journal for a little girl's birthday. It came beautifully packaged and wrapped ready to give to our daughter. Barely 5mins opened and already into it. Thank you so much for creating such a special gift."Elizabeth G
- "Really impressed with your wonderful service. I ordered and paid for my journal on Wednesday. It was delivered the next afternoon. I have just sat down and opened it up and it is stunning. I can not wait to start filling it in. I love that there are a selection of colouring pages too. I will definitely be ordering my next journal with you when this one is finished. I would highly recommended your company to others. Thank you :)"Kristy B
- "My daughter Madi is 8, she has bad anxiety and sadly we've just started meds for adhd last week. The diary arrived the same time luckily (so a huge distraction). The first few days this journal has been a life changer for her. Sadly she then had a bad day at school and left it there (its gone everywhere with her). She's rather stressed she missed a couple of days, so I thought best to leave it and say this weeks a new week and a new day so lets write. I got the mini adult one and its been a fabulous special time for us writing into the journal. So thank you for giving Madi hope in this tricky world for her (and for me). I’ve recommended this diary to everyone I know and eagerly await the mini one that's coming this week for my 6 year old. Thanks again, as a parent of a difficult child it truly warms my heart to read things she is happy and grateful for, and things I haven't prompted her to write. It's very much appreciated."Madi's Mum